Puck is an inner moon of Uranus.
On December 30th, 1985, the Voyager 2 space probe took the first pictures of Puck.
- Puck has three named craters.
- It is the largest of the small inner moons of Uranus.
- Puck is named after a sprite in William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Puck orbits Uranus once every earth day.
- It lies between the rings of Uranus and Miranda.
- Puck is gray and heavily cratered.
- More is known about Puck than other inner moons of Uranus because Voyager 2 spotted it before other moons so there was more time to study it.
|Cordelia - Ophelia - Bianca - Cressida - Desdemona - Juliet - Portia - Rosalind - Cupid - Belinda - Perdita - Puck - Mab - Miranda - Ariel - Umbriel - Titania - Oberon Francisco - Caliban - Stephano - Trinculo - Sycorax - Margaret - Prospero - Setebos - Ferdinand|