Ophelia is a natural satellite of Uranus.
Ophelia was first spotted by Voyager 2 when it fly by Uranus in January 1986.
- It is located outside Uranuses Epsilon ring.
- It helps stabilize the rings of Uranus, with help from the moon Cordelia.
- Ophelia seems to be made of water ice and rock.
- Ophelia is named after a character in the play Hamlet.
- It's the second closest moon to Uranus.
|Cordelia - Ophelia - Bianca - Cressida - Desdemona - Juliet - Portia - Rosalind - Cupid - Belinda - Perdita - Puck - Mab - Miranda - Ariel - Umbriel - Titania - Oberon Francisco - Caliban - Stephano - Trinculo - Sycorax - Margaret - Prospero - Setebos - Ferdinand|