- Matthew Holman, John Kavelaars, Tommy Grav, Wesley Fraser, and Dan Milisavljevic discovered the moon.
- It is one of the farthest moons from a planet.
- It was discovered in 2002.
- Psamathe and Neso may be fragments from a larger moon that was destroyed.
- Neso is the outermost moon of Neptune, orbiting 48 million km away from Neptune.
- Neso is the most distant moon discovered orbiting a planet as of 2013.
- It takes Neso 26.6 years to orbit Neptune.
|Naiad Thalassa Despina Galatea Larissa S/ 2004 N1|